Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin/Tan Nightmare!?

I am naturally a fair skin tone, i feel and look better with a tan





i use Fake tan on my face (Avon)


it looks natural, but due to my teenage skin i have to also keep breakouts under control.





and all the Facial Cleansers i have used to combat blemishes strip the fake tan back to my pale self.





Has anyone got a solution or better product?








I Posted similar question before but i made a mistake by clicking the wrong category, and therefore maybe not getting as many answered as possible.








Any Suggestion would be helpful





Many Thanks.
Skin/Tan Nightmare!?
Try gentler tans, like this recent Dove tanner, which does it slowly, but holds on better. It's especially better, since you are young. Don't spoil your skin, okay?
Skin/Tan Nightmare!?
well, the only thing i can think of is, get a real tan, not using a cream, it'll last longer and obviously not come off with cleansers. also, try instead of using a cream which just adds colour right away, use the types that gradually build a tan, as they change your actual skin colour instead of just putting a layer of "paint" on top of your skin. good luck!
Reply:I use olay Hint of sunshine facial moisturiser every day,so whatever I take off with cleanser I just reaply morning and night,so never look any different


No comments:

Post a Comment