Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin discoloration problems.?

Every time my skin reacts to just about all types of chemicals, or getting too dry i get these brown blotches that make me look like a freaking potato. Is there a product i can use that will work but won't dent my wallet?


I am a Latina, light skin but not pale and don't tan easily.


any suggestions would be nice!
Skin discoloration problems.?
I would try a skin bleaching creme. Try Ambi or any drugstore brand. It doesn't have to be expensive.
Skin discoloration problems.?
The bare mineral makeup covers it nicely without the look of over doing your make-up.
Reply:I would suggest Ambi Fade cream. It's reasonably priced and i have seen it mentioned in several leading beauty magazines, namely Allure.





Here's a link


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...





But if you say your skin reacts to chemicals, would it be smart to use a potentially harsh product on your face? Maybe you shoudl consider a yogurt face mask instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment