Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin help please?????????????

so i dont have bad skin, just the occasional breakout, but im so pale that they leave red spots, its annoying and makes my skin 10 times worse that it really is


so do you have any suggestions to make the spots go away
Skin help please?????????????
make sure you exfoliate at least 3-4 times a week that should help alot iv found baking soda works great as an exfoliater I have very pale skin and I break out every month right b4 my time and it leaves my cheeks looking red blotch when I ware blush it looks terrible because it looks like i applied it wrong from all the red I got Retin AMico from the doc's and it had made my problem go away 100% it makes you peel like crazy which is shreading the top layers of your skin and leave new to surface so now I have nice even tone and when it starts to look a lil spotty again I use Prep-H yea it sounds crazy that is used to help redness and swelling it works mirciles OVERNIGHT NO JOKE
Skin help please?????????????
if your skin is pale and you're not trying to cover up actual zits..use a tiny bit of cover up..very light color to match your skin. blend it in with a make up sponge ..no big deal...be glad that's all you have to worry about! 鈾?br>Reply:I have very clear skin and i think the main reason is because of steam rooms. I sit in the at least one a week and the help clean your skin and clear the pores in my face.





From personal experience it works for me...


give it a shot


No comments:

Post a Comment