Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin question?

I'm a guy and don't really like tans.....at least not during winter. and i just can't seem to be able to get rid of the one I have..I can tell is a tan because only the parts that are exposed to the sun are tanned.....and i was wondering if there is any thing that will make it fade quicker...now, I'm not trying to bleach my skin because I just want it to be even(with my natural skin tone which is somewhat pinkish and not orangish like it is now....any scrubs or anything will be helpful
Skin question?
Is it a real tan, or a bottled one? Both will fade. But a good sugar or salt scrub will help exfoliate those dead cell away. Don't overdo it, though! You can get a good scrub at Bath%26amp;Body Works. ;)
Skin question?
well you need to stay out of the sun...like ALOT...anyone who spends more then 1-2 hours outside is going to get color on the parts of there skin thats exposed.. i dont know how to get rid of a tan sorry ive never had one...im pale as a ghost...lol

medical

No comments:

Post a Comment