Monday, March 15, 2010

I need info on skin bleaching......!!!!?

ok, I was just surfing about ways to be more fairer, and I came accross bleaching skin...I am very confused about exactly what it does and the sideaffects.





some say bleaching the skin is harmless while others say it's horrible...





what should I believe....I need some advice...





another thing, my skin is not too sensitive but I am a bit allergic to one type of make up.





after using bleach, the skin turns all red n gross right? well during the process does it burn and hurt a lot too???


plz answer my questions!!!!!


thanx!
I need info on skin bleaching......!!!!?
first off, skin whitening/bleaching or tanning is ok for people who need it for higher self-esteem, a job requirement, or to correct skin problems..





the use of skin lightening products involves exfoliation of the skin to hasten the whitening effect.. in the process of exfoliation, the skin tends to get ashier as dead skin cells resurface and get ready to peel off.. a slightly reddish tingling (or burning if overused) sensation is experienced and is normal and will go away after exfoliation.. a rosy white skin is your end result..





harmless if you buy products WITHOUT hydroquinone or mercury.. horrible if you have used unsafe products that after long term use, more skin damage is seen or worse, skin cancer..





use skin whitening products with safe natural ingredients such as papain enzymes (from papaya), kojic acid (derived from mushroom) or licorice plant extract.. the use of a good sunscreen is a must to maintain a fairer skin..





you should be fine if you follow the instructions which are not really difficult to follow.. i've used them for a while and have no problem with it.. here's where you can get safe skin lightening products -
I need info on skin bleaching......!!!!?
I really hope you are just trying to lighten a scar or dark areas and not your whole body. I don't mean to be judgmental, but I feel bad that so many women can't just be okay with the color God made them. All skins colors are beautiful from the deepest chocolate to the porcelain white and everything in between !!! But back to your ??? Skin bleaching can be very harmful and dangerous.
Reply:Check out a vitiligo website, I can assure you that bleaching your skin is something you will forget about


No comments:

Post a Comment