Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin undertone question: most lipstick shades turn orange on me?

I have very pale, rosey skin. I have freckles and hazel eyes that are a little golden and not really dark or pale. My natural hair color is a very dark ash blonde.





I have to be careful about what shades of lipstick I wear because most of them turn orange. I have to wear very neurtral colored lipstick, preferably creamy or metalic earth tones.





What kinds of clues does this give as to my skin undertone or "season"?
Skin undertone question: most lipstick shades turn orange on me?
You and me both, looks like we just ate speghetti huh? I found alot of great colors from avon that dont turn orange and also you can put some of your liquid cover up on your lips then put on the lipstick.
Skin undertone question: most lipstick shades turn orange on me?
I'd say you were warm but, I don't know about the season. Maybe an Autumn?

Careers

No comments:

Post a Comment