Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin Heal Faster?

Hey, I had a condition called molluskum contagiousm, like these bumps, and to get rid of them the dermatologist put this ointment on them to make them blister, i had an extreme reaction and it because a huge open cut, soes anybody know how to make the damagd skin heal faster. PS: I have already calmed down the inflamation, I just wanna know how to get a few odd bumps, and the chapped open skin ti heal faster! thanks I appreciate it!
Skin Heal Faster?
try honey. it can't hurt your skin to try it. When i was a kid, my aunt would put honey on my bumps...and it heals really really fast....so i guess it'll work on what you have.
Skin Heal Faster?
Taking B Vitamins can help you heal faster. You also might want to put shea butter on it. Shea butter is known for its overall healing qualities. Pure shea butter can even be used on your face, it's really a great cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment