Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin cancer??plz help me?

hi im 14..i was watchin a plastic surgery show yesterday night and they showed this one girl who had skin cancer and it was on her nose. Well i have this like dot i dont know wat it is..its been there for a lonnngg time but i never really payed attention to it..it never bleeds or anythin. I think it might be a zit tht i probly popped and now thts like permanent(i know ew.)..but now i think it might be skin cancer plz help me wit wat the symptoms are? or wat u think?
Skin cancer??plz help me?
Check out this site:


http://caminomedical.org/dermatology/abc...





See a dermatologist yearly to have your body checked for moles. Anything the MD deems suspicious can be removed in the office and sen to a lab for tests. I have had mutliple biopsies, but I have yet to ave any moles that are worse than precancerous because my doctor removes them before they become dangerous. Avoiding unnecessary sun exposure and using sunscreen are the best ways to avoid skin cancer.
Skin cancer??plz help me?
Definitely not skin cancer. Even if you don't know the symptoms, you will know it when you get it. If you are still worrying, go and see a doctor to check it out.
Reply:I used to know a girl that had skin cancer on her back. She went to the tanning bed too much or something. It's treatable if you catch it early. Just go to the doctor to be on the safe side.


No comments:

Post a Comment