Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need info on skin bleaching......!!!!?

ok, I was just surfing about ways to be more fairer, and I came accross bleaching skin...I am very confused about exactly what it does and the sideaffects.





some say bleaching the skin is harmless while others say it's horrible...





what should I believe....I need some advice...





another thing, my skin is not too sensitive but I am a bit allergic to one type of make up.





after using bleach, the skin turns all red n gross right? well during the process does it burn and hurt a lot too???


plz answer my questions!!!!!


thanx!
I need info on skin bleaching......!!!!?
I say don't bleach, it is too high maintenance. The money is not worth it. You could just take metathione or glutathione, they are safer and low maintenance. I have a friend who bleached her skin and it looks terrible when you don't continue your sessions. The skin is reddish and dark. It even peels. The process doesn't but the aftermath does.
I need info on skin bleaching......!!!!?
don't bleach your skin! it's terrible!


No comments:

Post a Comment