Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin near my fingernails cracks?

I don't know what is wrong with the skin near my fingernails but it has cracked skin. I take multivitamin and I don't know what is wrong with it.
Skin near my fingernails cracks?
That's a deficiency in B2 (Riboflavin). Do you also have sore tongue and cracked lips?? Check whether your multivitamin has B2 in it and what dosage. Recommended dosage for adults is 1.2 - 1.7mg. If your tablets do have sufficient amounts, maybe try crushing tablets and mixing with food/juice.








CHEERS
Skin near my fingernails cracks?
try getting a manicure then afterwards use ltos of cream





Hope this helped


and if you get the change place leave comments or sign my guestmap...thanx :)


==============================


http://www.realityisautomatic.com
Reply:Definately buy some good moisturizer. And lotion up often, I have the same problem, If I take care of my hands, they feel good, if not...dry and cracky.

ginkgo

No comments:

Post a Comment