Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What helps restore skin color after very minor burn?

I recently got burned with a light bulb on my neck. It was a very minor burn and just the very top of my skin peeled off. But now the skin looks lighter and kind of pinkish on the area. i need HELP to restore my natural skin color,,, what should i do???? Help Please! also how long will it take my skin to go back to its natural color?
What helps restore skin color after very minor burn?
3 months to 2 years is the time needed for a skin to fully recover from most superficial scarrings. But hello, who gets burnt by a LIGHT BULB? LOL! sorry.
What helps restore skin color after very minor burn?
Its fine just leave it. i burn my arm many times on my exhaust pipe for my 4wheeler and it did the same as your is doing i believe... it was almost green at one point i think as well lol. =)) Try to get other advice as well. =)) BTW... the burn was there for a verry long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment