Saturday, October 10, 2009

Is dry skin better if you have acne?

I have terrible acne on my face! I wash my face 3 times a day. Also, i wear concealer/make-up to cover up all the blemishes. I feel as if having dry skin clears up my acne more.





Whenever i apply a lotion/mosturizer, i feel as if my skin is all oily and my acne gets worse? But my skin is SO bad right now that it's dry and flaky. I want to to be clear and smooth!





What should i do?!!
Is dry skin better if you have acne?
drying it out is terrible, it dehydrates the skin, and when your skin has no moisture it causes it to produce excess oil in the pores, leading to acne, so moisturizing with oil free moisturizer, and drinking tons of water keeps it hydrated, and doesn't make you produce excess oils


No comments:

Post a Comment