Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby's skin pigmentation?

my son is 8 wks old and my husband is a 1/2 jamaican but he is relatively light skinned for his ethnicity but you see it in his facial features. so my little owen douglas is 1/4 jamaican. when he was born and the weeks following he appeared quite light. now as he gets older, you can tell his pigmentation is "tanned" compared to other babies. my sister has a son who is 5 wks older than mine and he comes from 2 caucasion parents and is white as a ghost! today i noticed his nipples are now brown vs the pink they were before so i know his skin is darkening, i just dont notice. my question is how long does it take for his skin to reach the pigmentation its meant to be? i know babies often darken after birth, i dont think he'll be dark, just "tanned" so how long will this take?
Baby's skin pigmentation?
I'm white and both of my children are by a black man when they were babies they didnt get full skin color til bout 4-5 mths. You can also look at finger tips and ears if they are darker than rest of body that is usually color they will end up. My kids are 6%26amp;7 now and alot darker then when they were babies but most of it is a tan that never seemed to fade all the way.
Baby's skin pigmentation?
i can help ya on the color changin but i wanted t say love the name owen douglas thats a friend of mines 3 yr old sons name hehe

Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment