Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Red Head Skin/Tan?

I'm a redhead with Fair skin, i'm not looking to get tan but i'm looking to even out my skin tone (those occassional red blotches on your face, chin and nose) as well as just making my entire body/skin look nice.





Any ideas?


Any good products?


Any home remedies?
Red Head Skin/Tan?
Check out Bare Minerals. I have tried everything under the sun... I even sold Mary Kay cosmetics for a short time.





Bare Minerals leaves my skin with a healthy glow all day. It doesn't wear off or melt off when I sweat. I was very skeptical at first. I didn't think a makeup regime of only powder could do the job of hiding my sever adult acne and freckles. But it does! It even improved my skin! And its talc free so I don't have to worry about it highlighting my worry lines on my forehead!





They have a starter kit you can buy that has everything you need in it (even the brushes!). It runs about $40, but it lasts and lasts... my starter kit lasted about 5 months!





They also have a body powder. Which is perfect for funky tan lines (or eczema)...





I say its defiantly worth checking out!
Red Head Skin/Tan?
Jergens self tanner for light skin. I think they still make one for face %26amp; one for body.

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment