Saturday, October 10, 2009

I don't know if i have sensitive skin or not!?

It's been said that most people with sensitive skin don't even know they have sensitive skin. The thing is... I do have rosey cheeks but I odn't know if that's the products. I've always had rosey cheeks so I don't know..





the thing is, I don't think I have sensitive skin.. but I might? It might explain why when I tried clean %26amp; clear continuous acne face wash my skin got super dry and irritated super fast!





Should I just buy the sensitive skin products from clean %26amp; clear instead? clean %26amp; clear definitely cleared my skin up, but it was just too irritating. So should I get sensitive skin care products?
I don't know if i have sensitive skin or not!?
Finally, at the age of 40, I figured out what my problem was....sensetive skin.





I also finally figured out how to treat it.


Basis soap for sensetive skin every other day.. it's kind of hard to find, but usually sav on or rite aid has it where you would find acne bars.


But the biggest skin saver has been to wash with Head and Shoulders shampoo every OTHER day. This tip was given to me by the nurse at my dermatologist. Works wonders...no more redness, flakiness, burning, etc.. you don't need any other products.chemicals. for make up , the only thing i can use is Mary Kay.


No comments:

Post a Comment