Friday, October 23, 2009

My Mom gets skin irritation/rashes often, why?

Hi all, I think my Mom has sensitive skin. I know she has to cut of the tags in the back of her shirts and blouses because it irritates her skin. And I just took her bra shopping and she wore it today and it was fine but when she took it off there were 2 rashes/ irritation on the top of her shoulders where the bra straps were. It was really red. I felt bad even though I know it wasn't my fault. But why is her skin like that? Is it a symptom of some condition? Is it just sensitive skin? Is there anything we can do to make it better? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
My Mom gets skin irritation/rashes often, why?
sensitive skin definitely. Could be the fabrics or the washing formula she uses.


No comments:

Post a Comment