Friday, October 23, 2009

Skin stings when sunscreen is applies after swimming in chlrorine?

What to do for kids faces that sting when sunscreen applied after swimming in chlorine?


hi, I have 3 boys, ages 14,11 and 9. When they are in chlorinated pools for an extended period of time...ie when on vacation, their skin on their face and neck, sometimes on their arms becomes very red and blotchy and when I apply sunscreen it stings!!!!! This usually happens on about day 2 or 3 of our vacation after prolonged exposure to the pool water. Any suggestions for any barriers that could be applied to their skin to prevent the initial problem from happening or any suggestions at all!!! thanks.
Skin stings when sunscreen is applies after swimming in chlrorine?
I am 11, what is your 11 year old boy's name? I might know him. lol. This happens to my face a lot. sometimes, that means the pool has to much chlorine in it. take out some of the chlhorine. It will make their faces feel much better!
Skin stings when sunscreen is applies after swimming in chlrorine?
I'm not sure how to make the sting go away. As far as I know, it's natural, it happens to me too, I always thought that's just what happenes. They might have sensitive skin though.


No comments:

Post a Comment