Friday, October 23, 2009

Nivea Visage sensitive skin range ?

Hi I would just like to know if anyone finds this make in the nivea range any good, I have sensitive combination skin and basically I am allergic to everything I use on my face except just water, but my skin is really paying for it now, I have tried clinique and other expesive products and irritate my skin even more that other I have tried.





I have used the nivea gentle cleansing wipes in the dry and sensitive skin range and find these to be really good, but im looking for a moisturiser even thought these do 3 in,1 cleanse tone and moistures, I dont think its the same as doing each one seperatly.





I notice they do a sensitive frangrance free cleanser and moisturisers now , are these any good and do you notice and improvement after a while of using these.





Thanks for your help.
Nivea Visage sensitive skin range ?
Hi, I'm a teenager, 14 years old and I have used the nivea blue line, It was a little drying even though I have combination skin too and I was scared because the Refreshing cleanser had sodium laureth Sulfate and it is known to be a harmful toxic and is known as a carcinogen. So I started using the pink line, the sensitive skin and it's great! The cleanser leaves your skin soft and leaves you with a clear complexion. The toner is so soothing and is gentle.. It is great for eliminating impurities but I think the Rich moisturizer is a little greasy for my skin because I but on too much so I put on really little. The thing I love about the whole line is that it's all aloe vera and chamomile! Great for oily skin.. The funny thing is that I don't even have sensitive or dry skin and I use this line..








P.S. Sorry for all the grammar mistakes, it's late at night :D
Nivea Visage sensitive skin range ?
If you have sensitive skin, do not use facial washes or soap; instead use a light, hypoallergenic cleansing lotion. Use a moisturizer to strengthen your skin and provide a barrier against irritants. Make sure you use an non perfumed moisturizer, which will not irritate your skin.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co...


No comments:

Post a Comment