Friday, November 6, 2009

Skin rash around arms?

I just finished a prescription of Cephalexin, because I been having this rash on my skin which comes and goes. It in patches of red around and tiny bubbles that appers like mosquito bites. It has gotten better, but I still have some that appear. Should I go back to the doctor or could it be more serious then a skin rash...Its just around my arms and shoulders





Thank you
Skin rash around arms?
Doctor's knows best.
Skin rash around arms?
betterr to seeks ur doctors help again...just a a couple of month ago i had this allergies manifest in my lower hip..all i knew was its JUST an allergy...it took me 3 weeks for me to seek my docotors help...i went to my Dermatologist...and after 3 sessions with her...and still cant find what causes this allergies of mine...she recommended me to go ta a Endocrinologist...who specializes thyroid...diabetes...and i found out after all the test she asked me to have....my insulin level was half way high for the normal counts...good thing that im not diabetic even insulin is high..so now im in good shape again...just monitoring my food intakes..so for you, what im trying to say here is that allergies can be in all forms..and in many cases...and even stress can cause allergies...so next time u see your doctor, asked the possibilities that triggered your allergies...stay positive...be healthy..
Reply:The source below discusses several types of skin rashes. Perhaps it can help diagnose what you have.

medical

No comments:

Post a Comment