Friday, November 6, 2009

Skin discoloration?

I have been breaking out in the same area of my face for almost a year now ( my jawline/lower cheek area), so I have a lot of scarring and hyper pigmentation in that area.


To treat the break outs and scarring I have used everything from lemon juice, to Clean and clear, and Loreal acne products.





Now I have a patch of skin that is getting much lighter than the rest of my face (that is where I usually get the most breakouts).





a.) What could be the reasons for continually breaking out in the same section of my face?


b.) How do I treat the breakouts and scarring in one area of my face without ending up with uneven skin tone ?
Skin discoloration?
You need to see a doctor
Skin discoloration?
It could just be genetic and you have an oily patch on your face. Maybe your pores are weird right there or something. What you need to do, it sounds like, and needed to have done long ago, was go to your doctor. If over-the-counter stuff isn't working, you need a prescription acne medication. I had to use Retin-A for years.
Reply:You may find your answer here at www.tncity.biz/skincare.html


No comments:

Post a Comment