Friday, November 6, 2009

Need imediate answers! wrinkly skin at 14?

why does the skin on my legs appear wrinkly after i shave them? i am only 14. i also have tiny tiny bits of dry skin on my legs that i can peel off sometimes. it is very weird. if i feelmy legs they are very smooth but they dont look it, you can see dots (of hair) under my skin (i have very dark hair). they feel soft but they dont look freshly shaved even though i shaved 5 mins ago. i also have red bumps but i think many people get them from shaving.





does anyone know why i have wrinkly leg skin at age 14 or red bumps or hair can be seen? is this normal? what should i do?





Thanks x
Need imediate answers! wrinkly skin at 14?
It's probably cellulite. You're fat. Lose weight.
Need imediate answers! wrinkly skin at 14?
You could just be dehydrated. But I am no doctor. I have been dehydrated in the past. One way to tell is if you pull up a small piece of skin and it doesn't bounce back to how it was right away. If this is the case...drink more water. I drink lots of Propell because it has nutrients in it as well...like Gatorade.

skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment