Friday, November 6, 2009

Does liver health effect skin health?

I'm lloking at a catalog that sells supplements. One of the supplements has B-complex nutrients "to tone the liver and support beautifull skin". It got me thinking-I used to drink a lot of alcohol and take abuse pills, but I mean...not every single day. Now, I have extremely dry skin-regular moisterizer does not work hardly at all and the only think that works is Aplha Hyphoxy Acid...which is expensive. I usually by that Neutrogena stuff...Healthy Skin. What do you think of Liver condition affecting skin health? Does Vinager help my liver if I drink a little every day? Thanks for your help


I am 30 btw.
Does liver health effect skin health?
yes liver problems do show up in your skin


a couple examples are if you have sluggish metabolism and


low enzymes your skin loses its luster.


You get age (liver) spots as you grow older from poor liver.


Your liver can still be good but not up to par.


It can also be related to leaky gut syndrome





B complex, essential fatty acids (omega, flaxseed,...) and enzymes are all good for supporting you liver/skin


the fatty acids especially moisten your skin
Does liver health effect skin health?
most possible but u can try using some creams too


No comments:

Post a Comment