Friday, November 6, 2009

Skin question.....?

So.............i have acne and i am on a treatment from my dermatologist,but my mom says that if i put creams on my face from this age (i've been treating my acne since i was 11) my skin will get old and wrinkled very soon.I know it sounds stupid but it obsesses me.....i don't know what to do:stop the treatment and get full of pimples and not have wrinkles and aged skin early,or stay on the treatment and support the "consequences" later














P.S. i'm 13 now
Skin question.....?
use the cream is your mom a dermatologist the cream wont make your skin get wrinkly any earlier than it normally would
Skin question.....?
Well....take it from me...my daughter had very bad acne from like age 10-14. She tried everything under the planet, except the real strong antibiotics, that cause fertility problems. She is now 15, almost 16, and the only thing she has is some light acne scarring. No, in her case, she still looks like a youthful child. Have you tried pro-active?? That is what finally cleared her up. And it is really good for your skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment